Custom and Commission Paintings | Beverly Gurganus Fine Art
Custom paintings are a great way to personalize your home, as well as making personal and meaningful gifts for family and friends. You get to be in the driver seat with me riding shotgun as we work together to create an original piece that will add some happy to its new home.
Oil Portraits on stretched Canvas:
Child, Adult, Bridal, Pet, House...
I have limited openings each month for commission/custom work so it's first come first serve.
Have something different in mind? Keep reading to learn more about commission work.
How this works...
1. select the commission type that best fits what you are looking for.
2. Add to cart and check out.
Proceed to checkout and follow the instructions to complete checkout being sure to fill out all contact info including your e-mail (this is how I will contact you).
3. Keep an eye out for my follow up email.
This is where we will have conversation and work out the details.
4. Sketch sent for approval.
Again, the sooner you approve sketch the sooner I can begin creating.
5. Keep and eye out for your process photos.
This is the time to really look over your painting and make any necessary edits.
6. Image of completed painting will be sent via email for your final approval.
This is your last opportunity to make any edits. Once approved, any other edits will be an additional fee.
7. Pay Balance.
8. Painting will be shipped and you will receive a confirmation.
If you still have any questions about the commissioning process, feel free to send me an email.